Blunt Force RSC
Guests can see Only Limited Forums.
Register to see Full Forums.
Go to Click here to Play Now Forum to get Client.
If you like Runescape Classic Pking
Check This Out!

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Clans and Wars, Lottery, Quests, Subs, and Batched Skills.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt
Admin

PostSubject: Clans and Wars, Lottery, Quests, Subs, and Batched Skills.   Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm

whats up guys a few things on the mind that might be good for the server just looking for your Feedback. If Someone has an idea i can add each Community agreed upon feature to any of these Future plans.

Clan System

A Clan system where you can Crate a Clan and then maintain and build a team for Blunt Force.
Specified clan war days.

Lottery Game
This Can be started at any given time for people to join in with a time limit set on Drawings to win the Jackpot!

Quests
Add in a few quests for people that like them and have better rewards for completing them.

Subscriptions
Ability to help keep the Server you like online and Support it going further.
There would be some perks for helping out and be recognized. Colored usernames, no wait time in globalchat...

Batched Skills
This would allow players to be have the ability to click once at a task and have it continue until object is obtained.
Back to top Go down
http://bluntforcepk.forumotion.com
pafto
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Clans and Wars, Lottery, Quests, Subs, and Batched Skills.   Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:10 pm

I like all of those ideas!
Back to top Go down
X X X X
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Clans and Wars, Lottery, Quests, Subs, and Batched Skills.   Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:46 pm

These ideas sound pretty solid and thought through
Back to top Go down
xipher
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Clans and Wars, Lottery, Quests, Subs, and Batched Skills.   Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:15 pm

I like all besides Lottery and Subs. If you make a gamble system, make it so you can gamble certain ammounts of cash to win certain prizes like dragon swords, d sq, ect. I hate subscriptions because they get exp advantage over other players ect
Back to top Go down
drako66
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Clans and Wars, Lottery, Quests, Subs, and Batched Skills.   Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:11 pm

great ideas and i will be sure to do it all. I think there should be a sub island certain things also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clans and Wars, Lottery, Quests, Subs, and Batched Skills.   

Back to top Go down

Clans and Wars, Lottery, Quests, Subs, and Batched Skills.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blunt Force RSC :: Game Information :: Server Update Log-
Jump to: